A fully integrated controller for your crane hoisting equipment, combining customized functionality with certified safety. The human interface of your choice is connected via Wi-Fi.
i-C4C GO is equipped with certified overload protection guaranteeing safety and security.
- Improved operational safety
- Peace of mind handling large loads
- Performance Level d certification, offering a level of safety appropriate to the standard risk assessment
- LED safety relay signal
i-C4C GO is powered by a feature-rich processor giving you all the flexibility you need.
- Functionalities programmed to your
- Seamless new-feature integration
- Discrete processors for overload protection and other functionalities
i-C4C GO adds intelligence to your workplace
- Integrated remote sensors and equipment control via the CAN bus port
- Variable frequency drives monitored over Modbus or Ethernet/IP
- Enhanced hoisting equipment connectivity and situational awareness equipment
i-C4C GO can be equipped with an extension board and data platform allowing the hoisting equipment to be monitored remotely.
• Customizable IoT Analytics platform
• Action and event logging
• redictive maintenance tool
from the ground
i-C4C GO has no keypad or display, it simply connects to your smartphone, tablet, or computer.
- Wi-Fi connection to the interface of your choice
- Functional parameters can be adjusted from below
- Data display visible from below
- Multiple security and access levels
The i-C4C GO PRO is our new generation cutting-edge controller offering fully integrated hoisting equipment intelligence. It features separate processors (MCUs) for general functionality and overload protection, for which it is Performance Level d certified – exceeding the requirements of EN 14492-2 and ISO 13849-1:2015.
I-C4C GO PRO
ISO-13849-1:2015 PLd Cat. II
11 NO, 1 Safety relay
1 functionality CAN port2 CAN portsvv1 safety CAN port
1 modular Ethernet port
Expansion board connector
The i-C4C GO BASIC is the limited version of the i-C4C GO PRO,
usable as controller where the safety certification and the extra connectivity is not required.
PLd certified overload protection
This redesign was created by Web Desire for practice purposes and to show that such a project can be created in Webflow. All rights of the images, logos, and texts belong to Apple.Lets goAirPods Pro